WikiLeaks: US National Socialist Movement private emails until 15 Aug 2009 mail archive
This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks
and it should be discussed here.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: York Pennsylvania Refuses to Reform Ordinance!
- To: Michael Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, George Hayduke <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: York Pennsylvania Refuses to Reform Ordinance!
- From: Tom Metzger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 20:34:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=BQbm9KyIVT4xwJdxvAsroU18cmXBJCHLvdUqGpEVvQRA9VqtQMhRTo7KHBwrH36rVUAvNeQnUfHLdHW8Il//mtM0R3F/PAlaVqgYjCgvnWDtjYQbCXbs+QKyvECud77AhiKVYCIRIT1Bj/81lY8JGW6hoO5Z/U1G1fnd8LFLRP0=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
This approach goes nowhere.These public demonstrations are way out of
date. Think out of the box for a change.Barret is a mental case. Move
--- Michael Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> York, Pennsylvania Refuses To Reform Ordinance
> Richard Barrett Still Taking Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars From
> 5/17/2008 11:33:08 AM
> York, Pennsylvania -- Despite having paid nearly a quarter million
> dollars in damages for refusing to allow a nominal white
> nationalist to march in its town, the city of York, Pennsylvania
> has refused to change an unConstitutional ordinance that prohibits
> political demonstrations the city council disagrees with. Richard
> Barrett, a professional "white nationalist" lawyer who makes his
> living with his one-man group, The Nationalist Movement,
> challenging city ordinances against marches, fought the city
> ordinance and has had several elements of it struck down as
> unConstitutional, with a challenge to several others still pending
> in an appeals court. But despite the fact the ordinance is
> illegal an unenforceable, the city has refused to alter it, and is
> considering new language that would keep in place several
> unConstitutional requirements, like a requirement that protestors
> post an insurance bond. Rioting broke out in York, Pennsylvania
> in 2001 when moslty Jewish anti-
> racist demonstrators and communists began attacking normal
> citizens with clubs, injuring two reporters for the Associate Press
> and several people with short haircuts that the protestors mistook
> for "skinheads". In general, cities have limited power to
> regulate demonstrations that do not place demands on city services,
> and can only regulate such demonstrations as is required to safely
> implement such services. Many city's, though, attempt to ban "white
> supremacists" from engaging in any political activities, because
> they fear that Jewish organizations and Jewish led organizations
> will engage in violence against them. The so-called "heckler's
> veto" is illegal, but most local politicians so fear the power of
> the Jews that they make an effort, until they are overturned in
> courts. Local government have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars
> into movement coffers from judgments that have been taken against
> them in these circumstances.
FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO INSURGENT NEWS AND VIEWS E MAIL TM_METZGER@YAHOO.COM AND SAY SUBSCRIBE. SNAIL MAIL TOM METZGER P.O. BOX 401 WARSAW,INDIANA 46581
MAKE THE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS TO TOM METZGER OR THE INSURGENT OR CASH.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ELECTRONIC PDF INSURGENT NEWSPAPER- $20 PER YEAR WORLD WIDE . INSURGENT RADIO NETWORK $20 PER MONTH DAYS A WEEK.
VISIT RESIST.COM TO ORDER ITEMS OR FOR YOUR OWN RACIAL EDUCATION.GO TO YOUTUBE.COM, THEN TO TOM METZGER FOR SPEECHES AND INTERVIEWS WITH TOM METZGER .
Entry for this page on WikiLeaks |
Discussion page on WikiLeaks |
Date Index |
Thread Index |